My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Family!



Picture of Jack, Danny, Me, and Uncle Joe. Sure there are four guys with their arms around one another, but this picture is NO HOMO. Also ladies, if you are in ever in Santa Cruz look up Danny and Jack...two good guys to have a beer with.



A rare photo of LOS GUYS.



A picture of my Dad (middle) with his Compadres: Tony Boy and Mario.



Me and Uncle Jerry. Uncle Jerry is one of the most interesting characters in my family, I think he forged my grandmother's signature so he could join the army at 15.



Stella, my sister, and Raquel.



Danny, Tony Boy and Me. Holla!



These are the pictures of the back of Tony Boys' home. If you look at the picture above you can see the other side where the pool is. My cousin Tony Boy just rolls like that.



Gina and Tony Boy. Two differnt generations of my cousins.



Picture of another generation of cousins. For all you ladies out there reading. Well if you need proof that the family genes are good just take a look at these cuties. So to answer your question, yes, we would have beautiful kids.



Me, Stella and Corky.



Me and Tony Boy.



My sister and her husband, Tim.



My cousin Steven's Band. I have to give them props...it was hot that day and they played two long sets in the heat without complaining.



Pepe! What can I say about Pepe...I guess that he's our dog.



Picture of my Mom with her long time friend, Evelyn.



Ana and Mario who have been life long friends of my Mom and Dad.



I come from a musically inclinded family. This is my cousin Letty singing a little diddy of a song.




The above two pictures are of our party grounds. Yes, we set up tents and stage areas for performers. That is just how my family rolls. If you go over to my FOOD BLOG you can see some of the grilling that takes place. I love that big red tent for the people who can't drive and have to crash the night there.



The Horse Shoes. I'm a ringer, Baby!



This is a tribute to my cousin Rudy Dominguez who passed a few years ago. His brother-in-law Roy has been working on this for a few years and and it is a work in progress. This is Roy's childhood guitar and he and my cousin played together for many years and were more like brother's than in-laws.



A picture of my Dad, me, Uncle Danny and Little Danny.

2 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this blog entry. Love the fam.

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Derek McG said...

Viva la Pepe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home