My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Been A While



It has been a while since I've posted on this blog or any of my other blogs. But the time is now to post. I will be posting more often now and expect me to come out with more stories of nights on the town. I have always held those back for some reason but some of the stuff I see is amazing and one can't make up. Serious, I just sit there in amazement as the stuff transpires before my very eyes.

So keep an eye and out take note that I'm going to try and get some pictures with these stories. I always feel short changed when someone writes about someone totally drunk and such but doesn't have a picture to go with it.

In closing, keep your eyes open for the post should start coming soon enough.

1 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger RaisingCayne said...

Eyes open... check.

(...a completely hypocritical attempt to solicit more routine debaucherous posts about random nights on the town.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home